Elsewhere on Friday,
– “There are Wall Street winners and Wall Street losers to all sorts of Wall Street regulation, and a pure quantity theory of toughness elides those differences.”
– The case against the Galactic Senate.
– Fanya Metal Exchange, it promised so much….
– Pay attention to China’s bond markets.
– Peeple, but for Chinese citizens.
– The China debt fizzle.
– Solar and wind power just passed another big turning point.
– The Economist discovers quantitative tightening.
– Don’t raise rates so you can cut them later.
– So why does the strong dollar matter? In a word, China.
– Why you don’t want to be a commod dependent EM.
– Google has bought the alphabet.
– I, well he, broke Bitcoin.
– Oil found under the Golan Heights.
– Managing your budget, Isis edition.
– Test driving a driverless bus in Greece.
– Does God hate Renoir?
– Further, further reading.