Breaking pre-market news on Thursday,
- Lloyds Banking Group announces half year loss following PPI hit; maintains guidance — statement.
- Misys says offer talks with FIS terminated — statement.
- ING takes 320 Greek hit, however second quarter results beat expectations — statement.
- Inmarsat lowers sales forecast for core division — statement.
- Adidas raises guidance on Chinese demand – statement.
- Corporate: Aviva, Schroders, British Land, Inmarsat, Randgold Resources, Rio Tinto, Ladbrokes, Enterprise Inns, Spirent Comminications, Shaftesbury, Xcite Energy, Coal of Africa, Petroneft, Fiberweb, Ofcom, Unilever.