US economic recovery
- Someone tell Ghana that it isn’t 2017 anymore
- Tilray is nuts. When's the crash?
- This is Musk, when's the crash?
- This is nuts, when's the crash?
- This is the dumbest thing we’ve seen in a long time. When’s the crash?
- This is corporate venture capital. When’s the crash?
- This is nuts. When’s the crash?
- This is nuts, when’s the tantrum?
Debunking (again) the so-called “Fed model” for equity valuations.
Some new economic research argues America’s slow recovery since the financial crisis had nothing to do with household deleveraging or unusually weak business spending. Instead, it can be entirely attributed to changes in demographics, weakness abroad, and fiscal austerity. But does it make sense?