- Cambridge University’s £1bn bet on housing
- University accommodation deals: it's a wrap
- Saudi Arabia vs. Canada, the education angle
- When is a loss not a loss?
- Taking education into account
- On the genealogy of moral hazard
- Student flows with Chinese characteristics
- The great balance sheet shift of British universities, pt. I
- Spare a thought for the music halls
- Universities and the allure of capital markets
- The strange economics of the university strikes
- Higher education and the new doctrine of vocation
- The financing of student accommodation
- The many problems with a market for higher education
The UK government’s sales of student loans will shed light not only on their value, but on the overarching function and viability of educational policy in highly developed economies.
You are on page 1