- CEO of JPM, recipient of $bns in state aid, bashes socialism
- Trump just made a joke about negative rates
- The Witcher is not a freelancer
- The ITV M&A fantasy
- Blockchain, all over your face
- Baillie Gifford: pot kettle black
- Is Facebook’s status as the bête noire of political advertising justified?
- The Eurosystem might have a fatal flaw. But it’s not this
- Venture capital for the ‘forgotten’
- The troublesome Trump inside trading claim
- The US economy is not recession-proof
- Hedge fund bro gonna hedge fund bro
- What do women want? Some crypto flavoured mansplaining, apparently.
- The Fed’s wishful thinking on inflation
- Dalio and Diddy: when genius collides
- State-backed crypto is a contradiction
- Rejoice! Venture capital wants to pay for your holiday
- Are electric vehicles more damaging than diesel?
- The £3bn hole in the Tory manifesto
- ArtGo loses its marbles
Area law professor is deeply confused about both public-employee pension funds and investing.
How a baccarat binge helped launder the world’s biggest cyberheist; how passive investing is now in danger of devouring capitalism; how credit raters ducked reform; an honest business news update; the Irish Farmers Journal weighs in on what you could buy instead of Neymar; other stuff.
Jeff Gundlach appears at SALT as a hologram; the SEC might kill the quadruple-leveraged S&P 500 ETF; Darwin visits Wall St; can we still rely on collective wisdom; “To Woo Millennials, Financial Advisers Dress the Part”; unpleasant thoughts you had and the things you bought to stop having them; other stuff.