- A complex analysis reaches same conclusion as simple one: hedge funds suck
- The jobs guarantee and human-capital “nationalisation”
- These hedge fund numbers can't be right
- The Vomiting Camel has escaped from Bitcoin zoo
- Lies, damn lies, and charticles
- The world doesn't need more Elon Musks
- No, Facebook should not become a nonprofit
- Sell all crypto and abandon all blockchain
- Immutable ledgers meet European data protection
- Amazon is not a bubble
- Japan's economic miracle
- Have you ever meta crypto joke you didn't like?
- Delaware should change its rules to let the light in
- Who needs the labels anyway?
- Baby Boomers want your family to finance a larger share of their retirement
- No, America would not benefit from authoritarian central planning
- No one needs to buy Tesla
- How to win a debate in the cult of meritocracy
- Steinhoff International and the case of Pepkor Global Sourcing
- Sorry Jack, Bitcoin will not become the global currency
Area law professor is deeply confused about both public-employee pension funds and investing.
How a baccarat binge helped launder the world’s biggest cyberheist; how passive investing is now in danger of devouring capitalism; how credit raters ducked reform; an honest business news update; the Irish Farmers Journal weighs in on what you could buy instead of Neymar; other stuff.
Jeff Gundlach appears at SALT as a hologram; the SEC might kill the quadruple-leveraged S&P 500 ETF; Darwin visits Wall St; can we still rely on collective wisdom; “To Woo Millennials, Financial Advisers Dress the Part”; unpleasant thoughts you had and the things you bought to stop having them; other stuff.