- Presented without comment
- Block.one headed
- Ride-sharing apps can’t save the planet (obv)
- The WeWork bull case
- No deal Brexit is not a hedge fund conspiracy
- Europe’s digital infrastructure issue
- Let’s give a helping hand to Andrew Yang
- Anatomy of a malware scam
- ARK Invest’s Tesla model gathers dust
- A delirious defence of Uber
- WeLiquid: Adam Neumann pockets $700m
- Yesterday, in efficient markets
- The warm fuzzy feeling of indirectly owning Tencent
- The best of Morgan Stanley's Adam Jonas
- Apple/Tesla: M&A and heartbreak
- Did Beyonce make $300m from Uber's IPO?
- Bitcoin is the 10-year Treasury of our time
- High resolution music is a solution looking for a problem
- Amazon is furious about this negative review
Area law professor is deeply confused about both public-employee pension funds and investing.
How a baccarat binge helped launder the world’s biggest cyberheist; how passive investing is now in danger of devouring capitalism; how credit raters ducked reform; an honest business news update; the Irish Farmers Journal weighs in on what you could buy instead of Neymar; other stuff.
Jeff Gundlach appears at SALT as a hologram; the SEC might kill the quadruple-leveraged S&P 500 ETF; Darwin visits Wall St; can we still rely on collective wisdom; “To Woo Millennials, Financial Advisers Dress the Part”; unpleasant thoughts you had and the things you bought to stop having them; other stuff.