Ladbrokes Coral is updating the market in week two of a 12-week regulatory consultation period that will decide the future of UK betting shops, writes Matthew Vincent. If the government listens to campaigners rather than bookies, and imposes the maximum cut to stakes on fixed-odds betting terminals, hundreds – possibly thousands – of high-street outlets could close, so reliant are they now on these in-store machines.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies
- This is nuts. When’s the crypto crash?
- Do crypto enthusiasts fear credit?
- What is tokenisation really?
- Trouble in ICO paradise
- An update on Harry Redknapp’s favourite cryptocurrency
- Congratulations on your sudden interest in cryptocurrencies, Harry Redknapp
- Crypto-Apple dealer attempts to avoid US regulators — updated
- Lol a FoHFs ICO, srsly
- The hot new thing in initial coin offerings is…
- Dubai or bust for Baroness Bitcoin
- Westworld, cryptocurrency, and the gamification of women
- Don’t be fooled, the authorities are coming after ICOs
- Paris Hilton backs an eyebrow-raising crypto project
- So this is what watching a bubble feels like…
- Crypto-bailouts for struggling startups
- When crypto portfolios go mainstream
- What is crypto’s agenda really?
- Of crypto-Apples and other fantastical fruit…
If you count the DAO as ICO patient zero, it only took them over a year… If you count the ether fundraising as patient zero, it only took them over three years.
How China’s biggest bank became ensnared in a sprawling money laundering probe; credit spreads and sticker shocks; cracking down on IPOs featuring multiple share classes; Damodaran on crypto; the secret economic lives of animals; weed-weddings; Marmite amnesties; “Thank you for calling the philosophy helpline”; other stuff.