- Lol a FoHFs ICO, srsly
- The hot new thing in initial coin offerings is…
- Dubai or bust for Baroness Bitcoin
- Westworld, cryptocurrency, and the gamification of women
- Don’t be fooled, the authorities are coming after ICOs
- Paris Hilton backs an eyebrow-raising crypto project
- So this is what watching a bubble feels like…
- Crypto-bailouts for struggling startups
- When crypto portfolios go mainstream
- What is crypto’s agenda really?
If you count the DAO as ICO patient zero, it only took them over a year… If you count the ether fundraising as patient zero, it only took them over three years.
How China’s biggest bank became ensnared in a sprawling money laundering probe; credit spreads and sticker shocks; cracking down on IPOs featuring multiple share classes; Damodaran on crypto; the secret economic lives of animals; weed-weddings; Marmite amnesties; “Thank you for calling the philosophy helpline”; other stuff.
The US equity market is about to start a two-year programme testing changes for small-cap equity trading. This guest post from Richard Johnson, a market-structure and technology strategist with Greenwich Associates, argues that the costs of the programme may outweigh the benefits. _____
In 1789 the French revolution signaled to Europe and the rest of the world that monarchy was on its way out and new democratic age was beginning. Now, with Online Public Offerings made possible thanks to the JOBS ACT, Washio can raise capital directly from the public. So why did they not do it ? – from a Medium blog post by Howard Marks, executive chairman at StarEngine and co-founder at Activision/Blizzard.