Random variation in American financial supervision reveals important insights into the dangers of “forbearance”.
New working paper adds details about offshore wealth holdings, though significant info gaps are still left to be filled.
- The ICO whose team members are literally cartoon characters
- The London School of Cryptonomics
- Intel's disruption, and the problem with every token pitch
- Buy SEC tokens! Now!
- Crypto “hedge fund” update
- The CryptoMillionsLotto
- We ran away with your bitcoins!! LOL, JK
- About that Petro
- Michelle Mone brings a touch of the avant-garde to finance
- Conservative peer stakes her name on a crypto offering, just as the market crashes
- Crypto market put on notice — yet again
- ICO regulator anger translator
- Kodak makes last desperate bid for relevance with cryptocurrency
- Crypto cards just suffered a major setback
- Bank analyst very proud of his cryptocurrency mining rig
- Crypto startup wants to revive the non-dollar petrocurrency idea
- Crypto bust alert [siren]
- What ICO valuations tell us about the state of modern monopolies
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies
- This is nuts. When’s the crypto crash?
ICO PR spin is achieving new heights of creativity.
An American central banker should know better.
Oh and he also wants paper money to stop being accepted at par value all the time.
Brewdog, the independent Scottish brewery, has raised £100m from TSG Consumer Partners, the American private equity firm. In a message to shareholders on Saturday, the beer maker said TSG had acquired 22 per cent of the company. Brewdog said the transaction had given it a £1bn enterprise value.