Financial & markets regulation
- Trouble in ICO paradise
- An update on Harry Redknapp’s favourite cryptocurrency
- Congratulations on your sudden interest in cryptocurrencies, Harry Redknapp
- Crypto-Apple dealer attempts to avoid US regulators
- Lol a FoHFs ICO, srsly
- The FCA’s belated views on the ICOmedy
- The hot new thing in initial coin offerings is…
- Dubai or bust for Baroness Bitcoin
- Westworld, cryptocurrency, and the gamification of women
- Don’t be fooled, the authorities are coming after ICOs
It’s what happens when you ascend to the grown up world of professional market trading…
If you’re going to say that the repo market in the United States — which is almost entirely intermediated by bank-dealers — is competitive, you need plenty of evidence. Citing levels of price dispersion within the market doesn’t make a compelling case.
So what he’s saying is, the Fed will raise rates at some point and it won’t be a very long time from now. But he’s not saying it’s going to be in a week or a month or a couple of months. Right. OK.