Financial & markets regulation
- The best Risk Factors are Crypto Risk Factors
- From max to minimum optionality with Dentacoin
- Three reasons we believe Alphachain is exempt from SEC regulation
- In ICO utopia, there is no division of labour
- Introducing Alphachain, the Alphaville initial coin offering
- Meet Daniel Harrison, the man behind magic money machine Monkey Capital…
- ICOs now take Visa (plus other ingenious solicitation temptations!)
- ICOs and the money markets
- In the crypto world, you can get something for nothing
It’s what happens when you ascend to the grown up world of professional market trading…
If you’re going to say that the repo market in the United States — which is almost entirely intermediated by bank-dealers — is competitive, you need plenty of evidence. Citing levels of price dispersion within the market doesn’t make a compelling case.
So what he’s saying is, the Fed will raise rates at some point and it won’t be a very long time from now. But he’s not saying it’s going to be in a week or a month or a couple of months. Right. OK.