- Happy birthday bitcoin. Your gift: a log chart in The Times
- Creative destruction concerns
- Wage brain
- Et tu, Beto?
- Charts and misdemeanours
- Deutsche Bank and the thin blue line
- The crypto periodic table (sigh)
- Wot is colour
- US debt is going to crush us all (and gold is the answer)
- Wot is gravity
- Pie in the sky
- Some help please
Because who doesn't love a dreadful, misleading, four-month old chart.
- Tilray is nuts. When's the crash?
- This is Musk, when's the crash?
- This is nuts, when's the crash?
- This is the dumbest thing we’ve seen in a long time. When’s the crash?
- This is corporate venture capital. When’s the crash?
- This is nuts. When’s the crash?
- This is nuts, when’s the valuation-gymnastics crash?
- This is nuts, when’s the tantrum?
West African nation is planning a $10bn century bond
Turns out that mishandling a banking crisis and then systematically annihilating the supply of local currency safe assets leads to sustained capital outflows.