New report from Association of British Insurers and Thatcham Research says Autopilot marketing is “deeply unhelpful”.
Does anyone actually understand what “Autopilot” means at this point?
- In corporate America, brands develop you
- One in ten dollars of US housing were anonymous
- Should AT&T worry more about its debt?
- Who cares if Elon is incinerating capital?
- Let’s not try make 'crypto chicks' a thing
- Zion Oil: Living on a prayer
- Tokens all the way down
- Eight-dimensional chess with Elon Musk
- A lopsided trade is a good trade, Italian inflation edition
- How to buy Italian fire insurance
- Inflating inflation
- Crypto's most devout believers are suffering a crisis of faith
- Plus500: past performance is no guide to the future
- Noble rot in a shrinking Harbour
- In defence of ticket touts
- Please don't tell individual investors to buy leveraged loans
- RIB Software: the unicorn rainy-day fund
- Retail is not dead
- Did Soros really give Tesla a “vote of confidence”?
- At a crypto conference in New York, it feels like 2017 all over again
Tech executives do not exactly fit the Objectivist mold.
Another Boring day in paradise.