Izabella KaminskaRead Biography
- India’s payments revolution
- Treating stablecoins like ETFs
- A history lesson on why we need central banks
- Stablecoins as a euphemism for full-reserve banking
- BIS: Moving fast and stablising things
- Is Libra really the world’s most ambitious international settlement system?
- Zuckerbuck vs PayPal vs China
- A G7 stablecoin report that tells it how it is
- Suddenly Facebook’s Libra is all about defending “the Free World” from China
- Libra is imperialism by stealth
- France says it won’t allow Libra in Europe
- ECB board member slams “cartel-like” Libra
- Facebook fights back against Libra criticism
- Libra myth-busting (video)
- Nick Clegg: “I'm not just providing a PR gloss”
- A pound of flesh for your Libra inclusion
- Why closed-loop systems like Libra won't change the world
- Facebook's Libra will not help the unbanked
- Facebook’s Libra: blockchain, but without the blocks or chain
- What exactly is Facebook's Libra Reserve?
There’s a chronic paradox at the heart of stablecoin-based payment systems that will render them cost-prohibitive.
From bail-inable private sector capital to mandated reserves of essential goods, there’s a lot regulators can do to ensure economies can better cope with Covid-19 style shocks in the future.