The rules are crystal clear: WASH COVER MAKE. HANDS FACE SPACE.
Buenos Aires’ frustration in restructuring its debt ahead of a full-scale default speaks to an inherent conflict between sovereigns and their creditors. In light of this, the country may be better off waiting for the current negotiations to tail off than giving in to creditors’ demands.
It seems like it’s not just Nick Robinson’s mates who haven’t a clue.
- Blockchain: it really is a tough sell
- Sterling has not become an emerging market currency
- Jeff Ubben/ESG: flip flop
- Is this the nuttiest risk factor of all time?
- The tech start-up that wants to “validate” the female orgasm
- It’s a great time for conspiracy theories to thrive
- Let’s call Trump out, but let’s get our facts straight too
- Today, in efficient markets
- We can’t blame all the indirect health damage on the lockdown
- Weirdly, blockchain can’t help combat coronavirus
- Leading ‘UK’ start-ups want a handout too
- China’s PMI print doesn’t mean much
- Let’s flatten the coronavirus confusion curve
- NMC Health: presented without comment
- When “commission-free trading” isn’t (really) free
- Michael Milken: financial innovator
- Oh no, the death-techers are coming
- Bitcoin’s “halvening” won’t boost its price
- CEO of JPM, recipient of $bns in state aid, bashes socialism
- Trump just made a joke about negative rates
- The island of Sark goes into lockdown
- Will the lights go out on Sark this Christmas?
- Sark’s electricity crisis is brewing again
- Sark’s energy hits prices only billionaires can afford
- The sovereign movement
- Who's really got the upper hand in offshore tax negotiations?
- What can the failed Brecq-xit teach us about Brexit?
- Alphaville spent 36 hours on the island of Sark. Here's how it went.
- Could all of the lights go out on Sark?
- When fake news purveyors visit Sark
Could remote islands like this end up becoming attractive for remote working?
- Congratulations Elon, you’ve earned it
- Elon, u ok hun?
- Tesla: taking a step back
- Elon Musk the insurer
- Tesla’s coronavirus ‘competitive advantage’
- Elon Musk promised ventilators. These are BPAP machines.
- Elon doesn’t get it
- Tesla’s quarter-end push has a pandemic problem
- Elon Musk’s SolarCity suit deposition: the highlights
- Tesla’s sufficient management
- Tesla and the question of change
- Tesla and the number 500,000, again
- Mamma Mia...
- The question of Tesla’s cash to be collected
- Elon versus the evil shorties
- Mad Man breaks window
- Tesla’s mysterious income
- Tesla/ Germany: 'glorious success' or Schnapsidee?
- Tesla: Rorschach test
- Tesla’s Q3: what really matters
CFO Zachary Kirkhorn provides some welcome colour, alongside some mystery.