Elsewhere on Friday,
- Banker of the year? This year?
- Missed Manners: Blackberrys ruin Congressional hearings
- Live-blogging the automakers
- Auto industry: The (theatre) play
- Blodget to Spitzer: Welcome aboard!
- Europe’s central banks can’t escape blame for the deflationary monster the world now faces. They help create it. And the fight is going to be long and bloody
- High yield, high anxiety
- The new victims: Economists
- Alphabet economics: The shape of the recession
- How posting collateral works – really
- Japan needs to have more sex for the sake of the economy