Elsewhere on Friday,
– “To Merkel”, defined.
– “The people who knew the most about the company, because they were running it, told themselves one story about Dole’s future, and told the special committee another story.”
– Now the BoE is worried about bond market liquidity.
– “So is this the hour of China’s crisis? Highly unlikely.”
– Some of the people, some of the time.
– China is teaching 6-year-olds about the stock market…
– The superpower of Mr Xi.
– The day macro changed.
– A computer glitch is making mutual funds have a bad time.
– All (continue to) hail Gundlach.
– A Climateer-style victory lap.
– The decline of the trading-desk memoir?
– The world’s greatest jeweller.
– An honest guide to the SF start-up life.
– “This is Uber, but with goats…” Of course it is.
– Quantum political scientists hypothesize country headed in both right and wrong directions simultaneously.
– Further, further reading.