Elsewhere on Thursday,
– A reminder that the Fed does not control the money supply.
– Create your very own stock market narrative.
– A late illustrated guide to the British election.
– Related: “If you no vote Tory, tiny Scottish people raid your fridge and eat your cheesy things.”
– The path to freedom is paved with Hayek coin.
– Department of Public Works employee gives Jeff Gundlach a run for his money (at watching porn in the office).
– Em, why not just give the homeless, you know, homes?
– The democratisation of space, continued.
– Huh, there goes the theory of natural selection.
– Japanese crying rooms… including “a recommended collection of tear-inducing manga comic books from the Japanese publisher Maruzen.”
– The end of canine privacy.
– Of flying pigs in China: “Proponents say that diving pigs are healthier, leaner and tastier, and so sell for better prices.”
– Further, further reading.