Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– Romney said stuff that really wasn’t good for his campaign.
– The content of which is somewhere between misleading and inaccurate.
– Some people even think it’ll cost him the election.
– OWS had an anniversary. Do remember what happened.
– Meanwhile, about what went down in Karlsruhe…
– Matt on Fed research about uncertainty. Footnote count: 3.
– Missing: one deadly radioactive rod. Whoops.
– Sticky prices are our friends.
– The real crisis in Germany.
– Carbon taxes rawk!
– Americans sleep for 9.5 hours on average when they have the day off.
– Further, further reading.