Elsewhere on Friday,
– Spain’s bailout is more garden variety than you think.
– Guys, why did you think that increased borrowing was a ‘good’ sign?
– Policy suggestions from The Ivory Tower (that would make a politician faint).
– American Money Market Funds and French banks have fallen out, big time.
– Libor: carry on, there’s nothing empirically noticeable here. (Barclays quant paper from 2008)
– But Tim Geithner was serious about Libor manipulation. He fetched the comfy chair and everything.
– Anyone for a game of Twister on this debt mutualisation matrix?
– Ancient over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders discovered in Austria.
– Leaping frogs: mobile overtakes desktop in China.
– Reinforcing ethics among bankers.
– However, in the event that you are accused of witchcraft…
– This machine is, of course, Made in Japan.
– Further, further reading.