Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– Dear Europe — you’re doing it wrong.
– Parsing Dimon’s testimony.
– Cypress: A bailout people actually want?
– Some lessons from Latvia by Olivier Blanchard, the IMF’s chief economist.
– Robert Reich on why the US economy is going nowhere fast.
– Get excited! The new preface to Kindleberger’s classic book is out.
– Krugman’s best GOP zingers.
– And why he was wrong on Estonia.
– Productivity now! Australia edition.
– If you could, finance bloggers, who’d you like to intern at?
– Further, further reading.