Elsewhere on Monday,
– China is building 70 new airports.
– Tracking the euro crisis in real time.
– The politics of the super rich.
– Why it might be a good idea for EM central banks to target both inflation and foreign exchange stability.
– Facebook could be shorted rather quickly.
– Here’s Nanex on what might have prevented Facebook’s pop.
– Euro money market spreads during the financial crisis.
– There is good and bad HFT.
– The mysterious case of Japan.
– How Americans use energy.
– The strong demand for charlatans.
– Further, further reading.