Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– Spain stays in ‘denial’ about its banks, with ‘recognition’ still over the horizon somewhere.
– Sovereign crisis solutions: monetisation, default, break-up. That’s all folks!
– But investors need not worry, Europe is going to be just fine.
– Fewer barbecues in Portugal. Ouch.
– We say tomato, you say tomato(e). We say backlash against austerity, you say wake-up call.
– You need a licence to drive a car, to catch a fish, and (in one out of three cases) to have a job.
– How the vampire squid failed to become Facebook’s friend.
– It’s gotten more difficult to be able to afford going bankrupt.
– Oh Jamie, ever the optimist!
– What will the grandchildren think?!
– Further, further reading.