Elsewhere on Friday,
– Risk lipstick and the SEF mandate pig: a regulatory fairytale.
– It’s the Avengers assembled and visualized (but only Part I apparently).
– Another shot at explaining why our models missed the financial crisis.
– Krugman long-read on “how to end this depression”.
– The two unfilled seats on the FOMC.
– The evolving working habits of American women.
– The new grads’ pay gap is a legacy of the recession.
– 5 reasons for the weird weather on Game of Thrones.
– Further, further reading.