Elsewhere on Monday,
– Paul Krugman on the dangers of a lost generation.
– David and Société Générale; Jérôme Kerviel’s attempt to strike back.
– A climate change scorecard.
– Greece and some what-ifs.
– Jagdish Bhagwati on the World Bank’s ‘wrong choice’.
– The differences between housing and education debt.
– Why one guy chose to leave investment banking for the life of an itinerant musician.
– Gazprom is getting fracked up.
– Question: do twitter followers increase exponentially or linearly? Answer: here.
– And American politics gets the Westeros treatment.
– Further, further reading.