Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– Wanna talk risk to the banking sector? So, interest rates…
– The Netherlands falls off its bike.
– What could go wrong in the next 11 days.
– Africa: 14% of world population, 4% of world oil demand.
– Mark Zuckerberg is not a star analyst.
– The Walmart family may have a few unresolved issues.
– The best of the available, or rather “the US really is the cleanest dirty shirt right now”.
– Patrick Bateman hits the West End.
– While Skynet is foiled by its own internal monologue.
– Further, further reading.