This week on FT Alphaville,
– De-euroisation remained a problem.
– Natgas prices remained depressed, but that may not last.
– David Murphy of Deus ex Macchiato submitted a guest post about accounting for credit risk before the crisis.
– Matt Steinglass, in another guest post, explains why Dutch nationalism is bad for business.
– The return of peak oil (to the mainstream press).
– Put aside Spain for a moment; let’s talk about a hypothetical Portugal restructuring.
– We previewed next week’s FOMC meeting. Shorter: mind the Fed funds projections.
– Nothing was done about fiscal-cliff-mageddon.
– Lisa continued the JPM whale-watching tour.
– Risk-on/Risk-off since the crisis, heat map edition.