Elsewhere on Friday,
– Quant on Demand.
– And 15 ways to destroy the earth.
– The Economist gets its peak oil on.
– In Greece, the rise of Golden Dawn.
– Being a finance professional makes you more susceptible to bias.
– The “charity” in the tax deduction for charitable contributions, or lack thereof.
– American’s competitive edge in population growth may be ebbing away.
– How the Volcker Rule hedging exemption broadened over time.
– Who’s smarter: you or your boss?
– iPad mini in the pipeline?
– Further, further reading.