Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– Is the ‘London Whale’ (aka Voldemort) hedging DVA on JP Morgan’s bonds?
– Matt Levine thinks, probably not.
– This recovery is not THAT bad.
– A new Steve Keen video on the Krugman spat.
– Niall Ferguson and Joseph Joffe have the Europe debate (depressingly) in the bag.
– The structure of structural unemployment.
– What’s the real reason Facebook bought Instagram?
– Facebook paid too much! Not enough! Whatever. Who knows?
– Cold-war style spying on American universities.
– A (possibly dated) study comparing left-wing and right-wing blogs.
– What I didn’t learn in Econ 101.
– Delegitimisation, damning with feint praise, and just being downright sensitive.
– Further, further reading.