For the commute home,
– Deutsche Bank lets this dude, and only this dude, tweet.
– The financial wisdom of GK Chesterton.
– The EU takes on the world (and then doesn’t).
– Conan O’Brien vs Da Peng as proxies for US-China geopolitical standoffs.
– Heidi Moore interviews RBC wealth management chief on the subject of morality on Wall Street.
– Letter to the Lancet disputes findings on exercise and life expectancy, makes awesome use of Biblical citations..
– Speaking of Biblical, Jeff Matthews says it’s Abel, not Jain, who will likely succeed Buffett (sorry).
– Goldman’s conflicts, part 917.
– Eeyore vs Tigger for the soul of Ben Bernanke.
– Where personal income comes from.
– FHA reduces fees to encourage more refinancing.