For the commute home,
– The US Treasury Department writes an open letter to The Economist in defense of Dodd-Frank.
– The life of the number-crunching analyst, in charts.
– Volcker Rule explainer from Mike Konczal.
– Heidi Moore breaks down Wall Street bonuses and incentives.
– The Cleveland Fed rounds up a busy day in US economic data…
– … which ended with an eye-poppingly good estimate for February auto sales.
– Marc Chandler on why Portugal remains an outlier.
– The IMF is still worried about Europe.
– London is eating New York’s lunch.