Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– Ireland brings out the vote, EU fiscal pact stylee.
– It’s ok, Greece can have internal devaluation.
– The SEC pulls Goldman’s ponytail and runs away. Again.
– State Street vs Massachusetts, re: Magnetar: $5m.
– On competing with leveraged idiots when investing in small caps.
– Deficits: when nobody pays, everybody pays.
– Treat it like a snow day if you work for one of these companies. #OWS
– And they all lived happily ever after, in Braunschweig.
– Further, further reading.