Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– Why doesn’t OpenTable think about our needs?
– A few questions about financial innovation.
– Policy implications of people not moving for work.
– What the recession has meant for the cohort born in 1990.
– Update on the $8.5bn deal between BONY and BofA/Countrywide.
– The most amazing consulting gig, ever?
– These be dangerous times for investors.
– Streetwise Professor has a few questions for Zero Hedge.
– Updated Greek PSI decision tree.
– The richer you feel, the more likely you are to take kids’ candy.
– The ultimate cost benefit analysis.
– Further, further reading.