For the commute home,
– New report on trade agreements in a post-Doha world.
– Tyler Cowen with more thoughts on banking and shareholder liability.
– The US housing bust in one chart.
– A secretive hedge fund legend prepares to surface.
– Karl Smith on (how to) Reason, (the importance of) Capital, and (the problems with) GDP.
– Possible reasons the US has been exporting so much petroleum.
– US repo market reform has been delayed.
– Did America need a jerk instead of Ben Bernanke?
– Greece concerns will resurface soon.