Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– Stigma (for some) in tapping the ECB’s LTRO.
– Barry Ritholtz has a secret about Hank Paulson.
– MF Global, the preliminary trustee report.
– Why a freezing Europe needs a) Qatar b) shale.
– Relative value trades in Cezanne…
– “There will always be a tail of financial risk that society must absorb”
– “Consumerization has been disastrous for R.I.M”
– Labor participation rate reminder du jour.
– Fish lessons in competition.
– Who is the RBS trading floor chicken?
– Further, further reading.