For the commute home,
– How the business of international banking has changed over time.
– Calculated Risk calls a housing price bottom: March of this year.
– US economic conditions improving.
– Why cognitive enhancement is in your future (and your past).
– Foreign Policy has a special economy issue.
– About that IPO filing: “Zuckerberg appears to have taken great pains to ensure that his management reign is secure.”
– How the pre-reformed Reformed Broker would sell the Facebook IPO to clients.
– Further, further further reading.