Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– Fundamentals don’t drive markets. Politicians do.
– And they have a plan within a plan within a plan wi..
– The state of the German finances.
– And Obama’s stimulus hill.
– Eight things about that expiring unemployment insurance.
– The youth these days.
– CME’s responsibilities when it comes to MF Global.
– Volatility gaps out.
– Tip off the SEC. And wear shoes.
– Steal a man’s house to build a highway?! That’s the AIG bailout.
– Europe’s north/south divide.
– The three Cs: continuity, consistency, credibility. Yawn.
– The mining tax meets a commodities correction.
– Fastest. (Best.) Abstract. Ever.
– Further, further reading.