Breaking pre-market news on Wednesday,
– LSE says income from its Italian clearing business up 225 per cent from a year ago — statement.
– Icap says expects to meet 2012 forecasts if markets stabilise — statement.
– Tottenham Hotspur to delist from Aim — statement.
– Infineon warns slowing economy will hit revenues in 2012 — statement.
– Vivendi scales back profit forecasts due to French corporate tax increase — statement.
– Game Group warns full year revenues will be below expectations; current trading weak — statement.
– AEA Technology issues another profits warning; CEO leaves — statement.
– Corporate: Intertek, Reed Elsevier, Meggitt, Barratt Developments, Beazley, New World Resources, Heritage Gas, Unite Group, Melrose, Angle, 3Legs Resources, Premier Management, Hampson Industries, Severfield-Rowen, BATM, Bango.