Breaking pre-market news on Tuesday,
– G4S abandons £5.2bn bid for ISS — statement.
– Bakrie Group sells half of its 47 per cent stake in Bumi to Indonesia Borneo investor for $1bn, or £10.91p a share. Borneo to use $1bn loan provided by Standard Chartered Bank to buy the stake. — statement.
– Credit Suisse announces a further 1,500 job losses; Q3 earnings disappoint — statement
– Danske Bank to cut 2,000 jobs; reports steep drop in Q3 profits; analyst expect to lower forecasts — statement.
– Sandvik shares lower after disappointing Q3 results — statement.
– Kvaerner warns on future profits — statement.
– Corporate: Arm Holdings, BHP Billiton, Legal & General, Imperial Tobacco, MF Global, BTG, bwin.party digital entertainment, Soco International, Aegis, National Express, Stagecoach, Fidessa, ITM Power, Sirius Minerals, Bowleven, Futura Medical, Wolfson Microelectronics, DSM, 888 Holdings, Travelzest,