Elsewhere on Thursday,
– Angie got approval back home..
– It was a very long evening.
– China will be asked to invest..
– .. but when the Europeans called, they were redirected to voicemail!
– And Greece has an awfully long shadow.
– All of which makes us feel rather reflective.
– Bank of America attempts PR, puts foot in mouth.
– “Where are they now?” Financial institutions edition.
– But it’s not over until the New York Attorney General says it is.
– Biases, errors, illusions, fallacies, and investors.
– Of what stuff is insider trading made?
– When the IMF went to Iceland.
– How old you need to be to swear.
– Further, further reading.