Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– Finance. What’s it good for anyway?
– Meanwhile, Islamic finance should go back to basics.
– Chatting to your buds on Bloomberg, it’s “collaboration“.
– Defining, and crossing, a watershed.
– Yo, Abacus sign lady! That transaction was synthetic!
– Posterchild of bank bailouts, Dexia, may rebrand.
– No trust in banks, holding cash, moving to credit union. Carry on.
– Protest movements around the world, some context.
– Big brother is googling you.
– Feeling grumpy at the summit.
– Mythbusters: competitive advantage?
– Further, further reading.