Elsewhere on Monday,
– Rethinking the European Union in a time of crisis.
– Overconfidence bias in decision-making.
– Monetary policy in the face of oil shocks, a re-examination of Bernanke et al.
– Your debt accumulation pie chart, Mr. President.
– Correlation ≠ causation, a chart on government spending and unemployment.
– The global debt clock has arrived.
– “Tax me,” he says. But how much does the Sage earn?
– Benford’s Law tours the Eurozone.
– Sino-Forest, the back story.
– Further, further reading.