Elsewhere on Tuesday,
– James Montier on tail risk.
– Germany‘s season of angst.
– How capitalism went on a brief holiday.
– Sweden, the rockstar of recovery.
– Can the Fed and economists forecast the future?
– And do analysts exist to make economists look respectable?
– The rate of return on human capital.
– Five websites for hot stock tips.
– Structured finance lessons, CLO edition.
– Visualising the US foreclosure backlog.
– And Malcolm Gladwell on seeing the world as others do.
– Further, further (Kindle) reading.