Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– Economics in an imperfect world.
– Did Microsoft overpay for Skype? Hell yes.
– Silver’s modern day panic.
– Are banks hiding derivatives?
– China’s currency and trade balance, two pictures.
– Agriculture: a game-changing variant view.
– Eight facts and three thoughts about social security.
– Some powers for dealing with failed financial firms.
– Forget the bond market, come back as Bill Gross.
– Commodities, time to sell?
– In trading, there’s no such thing as vindication down the road.
– The Steve Madden counter-example.
– Six numbers every investor should follow.
– Further, further reading.