Elsewhere on Monday,
– Fill in the blanks, the commodities-rout song remains the same.
– Why FX reserves are so big.
– Three economic things that do not exist.
– Fed watch – a wild week leaves policy intact.
– A graphical look at Bill Gross’s investor letters.
– Big wigs and double-domes.
– Lower oil prices.
– Invisible bond vigilantes resume their invisible attack.
– Life’s not so fun right now for SAC’s Steven Cohen.
– Citi’s reverse split: we saw what you did there.
– The world’s first index fund.
– The year’s highest-paid (US) CEOs.
– To find answers, look beyond economics.
– Top five deals of last week.
– Saving Private Hayek.
– How Congress works for you, private equity edition.
– The (high) cost of Osama bin Laden.
– Further, further reading.