For the commute home, where there is often such a thing as too much information, like the government warning on your favourite bottle of scotch,
– US IPO filings reach 2007 levels.
– When there’s no such thing as too much information.
– Dani Rodrik explains his economic parable.
– Calling for “radical centrists“.
– John Hussman takes on autism.
– On Californian efforts to get banks to pay foreclosure fees.
– The great emphemeralization.
– Another, better, stimulus counterfactual.
By Cardiff Garcia and John McDermott