For the commute home, where you always over-deliver on expectations,
– Google misses earnings expectations.
– China changes how it reports GDP.
– David Sokol should have known better. Wait, he did.
– The components of the 10-year yield.
– Insights on the Volcker Rule, via the Levin report.
– The S&P has closed at 1314 three days in a row.
– Is the Chinese real estate bubble popping?
– A thorough look at the Ryan tax plan.
– So much for the exodus: the City forecasts 11,000 new hires.
– Chart du jour, courtesy of Carpe Diem.