For the commute home, where budget decisions are made for rather than by children,
– Corn goes pop! Reaches a 33-month high.
– “Expendability”: what the Saudi king has learned from Libya.
– Greg Ip on Paul Ryan’s budget proposal.
– A less sympathetic take.
– Notes from a private BoJ briefing.
– When to fire your fund manager.
– Follow CFO, not CEO, trades.
– Out of prison into NYC — cigarette arbitrage.
– FDIC stands its ground on short-term lending fees (now what about those non-FDIC registered banks?).
– Reflections on the FOMC statement.