For the commute home, where your wealth funds are always sovereign,
– A quick who’s who in Yemen.
– Bernanke to start doing quarterly press conferences.
– Surprise! SWFs help prop up autocrats.
– Privatising the spectrum is the real answer to the lack of competition in US telecommunications.
– Is Chinese loan growth slowing?
– Government shutdowns = higher spending.
– On the benefits of fee-based brokers.
– How the crisis changed family finances.
– Yuan-world, etc. Renminbi is going global.
– One for Eminem: this is the motor city.
– IMF realises that government bonds aren’t risk-free.