Elsewhere on Thursday,
– How Goldman killed AIG.
– Why isn’t Wall Street in jail?
– The cocktail party market indicator.
– Exchange politics, the Germans are worried.
– Rationality breaks out in the hedge fund world.
– China vs Egypt, charted.
– Beyond Borders, what went wrong.
– The path to shorting is long.
– Money and reserves.
– Why LinkedIn is more valuable than Facebook.
– More on Madoff and JP Morgan.
– Things that make Paul Krugman stop reading.
– The stock market is still where it’s at.
– Dissent won’t stop QE2.
– Further, further reading.