Elsewhere on Wednesday,
– Are parts worth more than the whole?
– With sterling, beware of quicksand.
– Some great investing mea culpas.
– A video guide to asset-pricing theory.
– Now playing in America: Hu’s theatre of the absurd.
– China’s homemade crisis.
– What’s the big deal about bankers’ bonuses?
– Sorry, Charlie. Meredith Whitney lives in a free country.
– Don’t get too excited about the Volcker Rule study, yet.
– Counterfeiting in Europe: high risk, high reward.
– Mauldin: Thinking the unthinkable.
– Twittering Blackstone.
– For Apple, more money in more apps than more songs.
– Gas prices and consumer sentiment.
– Further, further reading.