For the commute home or your day off,
– An expert take on a US sovereign default.
– “Incentives reward luck instead of skill … Examples include sports, gambling, investing, and wide swaths of business.”
– A Random Walk with ETFs.
– Emerging market inflation and US monetary policy. Oh the irony.
– Some counterfeit liquidity.
– When mortgage servicers walk away — in Chicago.
– Goldman Sachs, Facebook and “news leak.”
– “Who hired the goddamn bankers to do their pissant deal in the first place?”
– 30 years of Time Magazine covers … and the stock market.
– Introducing “time-period arbitrage.”