Elsewhere on Friday,
– Jeremy Grantham has already started to sell.
– How government austerity crushed Cisco’s earnings.
– Commodity prices: Is the bulk carrier half-full, or half-empty?
– Want a job at Goldman? Beware, don’t watch the Goldman “job interview tips”…
– Forget GDP — here are the most advanced countries in the world.
– On the other hand, maybe you should watch that Goldman video…
– Never lend money to a country where happy hour starts at 9am.
– Disney’s ‘little mistake‘.
– Don’t tell Ben: Google’s (costly) secret of retaining staff.
– The Merrill guys got at least one thing right.
– Forget robosigners, CDO purchases require roboreaders.
– Quants and Morgan Stanley to part.
– Former Lehman team returns to HFT at Nomura.
– British bankers, your employers are listening.
– Seven reasons why banks have failed at social media.
– Further, further reading.